Senior Trade Compliance specialist EMEA – Beuningen
C.P. Arnoud D’havé 06-81686869
Customs People is for our client looking for a Senior Customs Trade Compliance specialist EMEA in the region of Beuningen. The position is for 40 hours per week and you will immediately be employed by the client after several selection rounds.
The client is a renowned organization that focuses on innovative technical solutions for business and consumers. Due to enormous growth, they are looking to expand the customs compliance team. The compliance team consists of several specialists, each of whom has its own region and customers to serve. You report to the Senior manager EMEA.
Job description: Senior Customs Trade Compliance specialist EMEA
- Responsible for correctly complying with the legal requirements for import and export declarations
- You ensure that the procedures for export classification, customs values and country of origin are accurate and up to date
- You maintain import and export records and adjust the processes accordingly to meet legal requirements
- You conduct internal audits and write improvement plans
- You are responsible for performing Root cause analyzes and advise the organization with improvement proposals
- You act as a mentor for the team and have a coaching role
Requirements: Senior Customs Trade Compliance specialist EMEA
- You have HBO + work and thinking level.
- Demonstrable work experience (minimum 5 years) in a Trade Compliance role.
- In possession of education or trainingcourse in the field of, for example, Export control or ECCN classification.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations regarding trade to Africa and the Middle East.
- Strong knowledge of free trade agreements (FTA) and country of origin (COO) You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- As a person you are flexible, resistant to stress and you have a proactive attitude.
Benefits: Senior Customs Trade Compliance specialist EMEA – Beuningen
In addition to a salary that is in line with the market, there are excellent extra benefits. In addition to the pleasant working atmosphere, you will work for a stable professional organization. Interested? Respond today and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more information first? Call Arnoud on 06-81686869.